Celebrating Ryne today!
Happy 25th Birthday
My little cotton top, a ball of energy baby boy is now grown up to be 25! Can you believe it? 25! Where did all the time go? It is so true when you hear the days are long but the years are short.
This guy entered the world with so much joy. He was the best little one and had the most laid back personality. His sister spent many hours entertaining him while he was in his bouncy seat.
I have watched him grow over the years and grow into one of the finest gentlemen I know. yes, I am biased but it is true I tell you. Since I already sound like a proud momma, can I just bend your ear just a little longer and tell you 25 reasons why I love this boy of mine?
25 Reasons I love my birthday boy
- Just to set the standard…. He is an amazing cook!
- He is kind to strangers
- He has a heart that expands to make room for others
- Loves faithfully.
- Here is one to make you jealous…. He takes his mom out on lunch dates.
- He loves to work with his hands and not be idle.
- Values family relationships.
- He can communicate his opinions with passion and clarity.
- He loves shoes and that is a trait he learned from his Granny.
- He thinks like his daddy. Very strategic.
- He is fearless and is protective.
- He respectfully challenges my views and helps me think through tradition vs truth.
Stay with me… 1/2 way there
- He would give his last possession to a stranger if there was a need.
- He is SO realistic. This sometimes is annoying but I am glad someone is realistic in our family.
- He strives to be fair to all.
- His peers testify of his true friendship.
- He is a dreamer.
- Amazing with little children. This one melts my heart.
- He is strong and meek all wrapped up in one.
- Able to always lose his wallet or keys at our house but never anywhere else. Love the fact that he is still like a little kid.
- Is the most responsible guy but when it comes to locking his keys in the car while it is running still makes me laugh.
- The best gift giver around. He thinks out each gift and searches high and low for the perfect one.
- Determined to see a task to the finish line. Amazed at how he has persevered through school and keeping focused on the goal.
- Takes time to answer my calls when I call and chat with me over just little things. Except for this week! Pick up your phone young man!!
This one I prayed for the past 25 years and will still continue to pray.
- He is a man of integrity.
Birthday boy, you are a joy to our lives and we are so thankful we became your parents 25 years, 9 months, 2 weeks and 1 day ago. You are your momma’s buddy and your dad’s, bub. We are so proud to be called your Mom & Dad.