Tribes a Dozen Voila Hallah is a company that brings all natural traditional European bread mixes to your home. I was sent 3 boxes of Tribes a Dozen Voila Hallah bread to try and also give a set away to my readers. Let me tell you a little about what I think about this bread.
- I am NOT a baker. I say that confidently. I don’t bake very well. I think because I was raised cooking with “a little of this , a little of that” style of cooking and didn’t pay attention to measurements. I mad the Traditional Eagg Bread Mix for Thanksgiving and can’t you see….. from the picture above, I made it and it tasted GREAT!!!
- So easy!. If I can make it, you can make it, seriously, a child could follow the instructions. The instructions are written so clearly and simple.
- Smells heavenly. Too bad the computer is not a scratch and sniff, you would be able to smell how awesome this bread smelled when I took it out of the oven. I had cooked it for our Thanksgiving dinner but I honestly say, it didn’t make it until then. The boys plowed into it before dinner.
- Kosher. Yep, I said it. It is Kosher. It is made with all natural ingredients that are organic.
- All in one box. I received 3 different mixes. The Traditional White, Wholey Wheat, and Simply Spelt. Each one of them have everything in them to make the bread except the perishable items like egg, water and oil. The box is so easy to follow and also provides everything you need to make the bread look and taste awesome.
Tribes A Dozen is giving away to one lucky reader a set of their bread mixes. It is a simple giveway to reflect how simple it is to make this bread. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.